Ooh I Feel Love Cooling Lube
Feel the looove with this luxury tingling lubricating gel!
This is a gentle natural and vegan lube featuring lactic acid and prebiotic oat extract to give added moisture during sexual activity, and support a healthy and fresh intimate microbiome.
- Plant extracts aloe vera, betaine and allantoin soothe and protect delicate skin. A blend of plant gums gives lasting comfort and slip.
- Water-based, and pH balanced for intimate areas. It’s safe for use with rubber, latex and condoms.
- Easy to clean and won’t stain sheets or leave sticky residue. Mint scented from the tingly peppermint extract.
- Gives a stimulating light cooling sensation. Realistic feeling.
- Free of petrochemicals and silicones.
- Uses plant-derived glycerin, which doesn’t feed yeast infections like synthetic glycerin does.
- For all genders and sexual styles, but especially great to keep the vaginal microbiome undisturbed after sex.
- A low pH makes this blend antimicrobial and protective.
- It also rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort making it a perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication during menopause.
To use: Apply to intimate areas to enhance glide and arousal during sexual activity, or to replenish moisture as needed.
This lube uses lactic acid along with prebiotics to encourage the healthy growth of Lactobacillus bacteria.
According to clinical trials, this is the dominant species in the vaginal microbiome. Disruption to the vaginal microbiota (trough sexual activity, menstruation, birth control etc) is a cause of bacterial vaginosis and other disorders and irritations. Lactic acid and prebiotics have been found to be effective in the maintenance and repair of healthy vaginal flora.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Betaine, Propanediol, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Avena sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Mentha Piperita, Astragalus Gummifer, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Linalool.